Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Friday, August 03, 2007
Training Trip
Fantastic! My training in KL was FANTASTIC! *grin*

Arrived at Federal Hotel around 8am, walked to EQ instead of taking a cab because the uncle said the traffic is bad in Jalan Sultan Ismail, and not convenient to turn into that road. I then decided to do some morning walk.

DSC02433
The training room wasn’t very huge, juz enough to fit about 20 person. Looking at the registration list, I was probably the youngest participants for that 2-day course. Participants’ position ranged from HR Executive to HR Manager to Deputy CEO. Doesn’t matter, everybody was there to get new insights and learn new things in Employee Relations (ER). ER is basically dealing with those Employment Acts and Labor Laws, those legislation thingy. I find those court cases can be somewhat interesting at times. Speakers are very experienced ER practitioners.

People eat a lot when having training. 3 refreshments and 1 lunch per day. Lunch for both the days in EQ were heavenly. I also got to know 2 friends there, one is a HR Exec, another is a HR manager. We exchanged knowledge on work practices in our companies and stuff. The HR Exec was kind enuf to drop me at Federal after training though.

That night, my friend came to pick me at the hotel and we went to the Eye On Msia. Ok the thing that got me bit paiseh was...the jam. Paiseh to have let ppl get caught in the jam, but luckily that night the jam wasn’t that bad, juz slow traffic though. Everything went fine but out of a sudden, we were inside the gondola and something unexpected happened. Paiseh. What can such thing ever happened?? I have prevented it from happening but it still did. There was really nothing I could do at that time, I couldn’t go anywhere as I was high up in the sky man. Helpless and frustrated.

Stupid battery, why KONG at the wrong time?? I was quite smart actually, you know me, I brought along another spare pair hehe. But….

I admit defeat, they also KONG!! I charged them full the day before, but they still buat hal. Bummer. Luckily, the souvenir shop sold AA battery and the price was reasonable (even if it’s not, I’d still buy la).

*#@%@*&%$

Presentation1

Presentation2 Camwhoring!

frontAfter all the photo taking and stuff, we had late dinner at this one very cosy restaurant in Changkat. Whitish based, white sofas, white pillows, candles…perfect! The place is called Relish (photo taken from its website)…famous for its burgers.

Presentation3 Anyway, that day was such a great day. I learned so much, not juz at the training. Listening to what my fren shared with me about so many things wrapped up the day nicely. What an informative trip that was!

Post a Comment